Free Half-Day Agile & Scrum Training Workshop
Everything you wanted to know about Agile & Scrum but were too busy to ask...
This free interactive workshop has been tailored for people who need a useful and informative introduction to Agile, its benefits, drawbacks, and to dispel some of its myths.
You will learn the fundamentals of Scrum, including the roles, tools and life-cycle defined in the Scrum Guide and be shown some illuminating real-word case studies.
You will also see that while Scrum is easy to learn, it requires dedication to achieve and maintain the discipline required to be successful.
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP FOR?
This workshop is for anyone interested in Agile methods – what they are, and how they can benefit your organization. If you are connected to delivering software – from graduate engineer to CIO - this workshop will give you a great introduction to Agile and Scrum.
During the workshop you can:
- have an understanding of the Agile philosophy and values.
- see how Scrum is implemented in real-world practices.
- discuss how Scrum can benefit your organization
- find what is required to transition to an Agile methodology.
- have Fun! The workshop uses ‘Back Of The Room’ techniques to enhance learning, interaction and fun!
- ask questions to get real-world answers.
- Enjoy FREE coffee and snacks!
- What “Agile” really means
- Explaining the Agile Manifesto
- What are Agile techniques
- Introducing Scrum
- The fundamentals for Scrum
- Practical example of a Scrum Team
- Delivering Business Value
- User Stories
- Agile Estimation & Velocity
- Introduction to Kanban
- Success Stories - Case Studies
- Next Steps
Sign up here:
TBD - Milton Keynes
Do let me know if you have any questions. queries or requests about this course: