Product Owner Training
proactive product MANAGEMENT:
The Product Owner is responsible for maximizing value - of the product to the customer, and the work of the development team. That means defining customer value-add and the key features of the product, deciding on release dates and their content.
Agile empirical processes allow a proactive, fact-based approach product development. This training course aims to show how this can be at the heart of successful software services development.
PREPARE FOR CERTIFICATION:
While this is not a Certified Training Course, it does cover the whole syllabus needed to pass an exam - and much more! If you want to gain certification, such as Certified Scrum Product Order (Scrum Alliance) or Professional Scrum Product Owner (Scrum.org), this course is a great way to prepare, and is much more economical!
WHO IS THE training FOR?
Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Managers, team members, architects.
During the training you will learn:
- Agile Principles, the Scrum framework and its values.
- Discuss the Scrum guide and the Origins of Scrum
- Successful Scrum Planning
- Levels of Agile product planning
- How Scrum benefits the product life cycle
- Use of strategy canvas, innovation matrix and other tools
- The Lean Start-Up method
- Agile theory and the Scrum framework
- The Scrum Roles in depth
- Agile requirements management
- User stories
- Prioritization and Estimation
- MVP & Release planning
- Dealing with change
- Working as a proxy, and at scale
- Agile product strategy and planning
Sign up here:
Do let me know if you have any questions. queries or requests about this course: