Scrum Master Training
To explain the theories and practice the skills of effective Scrum Masters
Drawing on 10 years Agile and Scrum experience, this training course has been refined to give a balance between theory and practice. It includes presentations, interactive discussions and activities illustrating and embedding the learning points in a fun environment with plenty of real-world lessons, insights. This includes how to introduce Scrum to your team, key practices, tools and how the framework can be customized to your needs.
Prepare for Certification:
While this is not a Certified Scrum Master training course, it does cover the whole syllabus needed to pass the exam - and much more! If you want to gain certification, such as Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance) or Professional Scrum Master (Scrum.org), this course is a great way to prepare (and much more economical!).
During the workshop you will learn:
- Agile Principles, the Scrum framework and its values.
- Discuss the Scrum guide and Origins of Scrum
- Successful Scrum Planning
- Effective techniques for facilitating Stand-ups
- How to plan sprint reviews & retrospectives
- identify Scrum smells
- The skills, style and actions of an effective Scrum Master
- Working with other teams, and at scale
- more towards Agile Coaching
- How to get started as a Scrum Master
- Study materials and tips to gain certification
- Agile Theory
- The Scrum framework
- The three Scrum roles and their responsibilities
- The focus of the Scrum Master
- Managing User Stories
- Agile Estimating and planning
- Sprint and Release Planning
- Scrum Master skills, Style, Techniques
- Transitioning to Agile
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP FOR?
Team leaders, delivery managers new to Agile,
Scrum Masters who want to gain certification and useful insights,
Developers, testers and others who want to up-skill, OR
Project managers, business analysts, and managers who want to cross-skill to use Scrum effectively.
SIGN UP HERE:
Do let me know if you have any questions. queries or requests about this course: